Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ice Cream and snuggles.

Last night I didn't get to the photos until late, again. So when my little dudes where being so cute on the couch, I asked Josh to grab the camera. After those pictures were done, Josh went to get himself a snack. And here it is, the only brand name anything that we buy in our house, Tillamook Ice Cream. We are totally Ice Cream snobs. Homemade or Tillamook. Anything else is a waste of money.
I love that my boys will snuggle at night. This was a sort of posed picture, but I think it is sweet regardless. And yes, Noah takes after his daddy and sleeps with his eyes half open.

This picture was the beginning. Eli took it upon himself to come over to Noah's pillow and stroke his hair. It was cute. Then I made him stay put so I could snap a picture. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment