Sunday, January 31, 2010

The big outdoors, and cows

As I mentioned previously, I have yet to take a picture of myself outside. I do have many reasons for this. It has been raining or snowing a lot. It is dark when I get around to taking pictures. I just am not that great of a planner. So this weekend I ended up doing something about that trend. I stepped out my back door and snapped a picture. At least this way you can see that I am not lieing about the snow :) My grandmother said something nice this weekend. She said that my face is getting thinner. And looking at this picture, I think I agree!

Eli hasn't been feeling well for the past couple of days, so this picture is daddy and Eli playing with cows. You would not believe how many stuffed cows we have in our house. My children are big fans. Actually, Noah loves cows, and he drug out all the cows to play with.
See, more cows! This is Noah getting ready to body slam this poor beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment