Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ugh

So today has been a very gray day. Not even a snowy gray day, just blah. Rainy. Melting. Boring.


Today we got our replacement heat element for our oven. I had intended to buy the replacement part in town, but they marked it up nearly 70 percent. So online is where our hard earned money went. And it got here only one day later than the quote for the townie. I dislike being cheated, as I am sure anyone would tell ya. So after that long intro, here is Josh fixing our broken oven. It broke on Christmas day. We found out as we where roasting our prime rib for dinner. Luckily Santa brought me a new convection oven, and it rocks!!!
In the midst of moving and cleaning behind the stove, the bouncy ball was located. I learned this as I got home from work. So here is a picture of Eli showing me the find
.

Here is myself and Noah first thing this morning. I was trying to get a picture of the two of us cause we were eating our breakfast together. This one was just hilarious! While I don't see any improvement in my photography due to the project, there are some awesome pictures that have come out, even if they are only judged on content.

No comments:

Post a Comment