Sunday, January 10, 2010

A nice day with my family

Today just happened to be my grandma's birthday. We have a very full birthday month in January, as Eli shares his birthday with his Aunt Roquie, and then Grandma has a birthday the next day. So we went out and wished Grandma a happy birthday, then we came home and had a rest before Eli went to the movies with Aunty Mo and Grandma. I got a couple of hours to chat with my friends over coffee and Josh the wonderful shampooed our carpet. All in all a wonderful day.

Believe it or not, this is the Daddy before the carpet cleaning. He got a much needed but much too short nap this afternoon.

Here are the boys this morning eating their breakfast. Noah is too big to sit in his high chair and so he now joins Eli at the bench.
Here is me, feeling a lot better, before we went to visit grandma. I almost think this is a decent picture of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment