Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My inspiration(s)

I have to say that I love my family. My little dudes are seriously the reason for waking in the morning. I really don't get to spend enough time with them because I work all day long, but they more than make up for that fact by being extra cute and silly when I get home.

I am using this picture of myself for my 365 because I think that it represents the steps I am going to take this year to better myself. I want to get healthy, I want to look better, I want to learn things, and I want to get a better job in the same place.

These two pictures of my boys together are so darn awesome. Of course I couldn't pick just one.

This picture of Eli is so spot on. He is ever the clown, and when he put the hat on Josh and I both said, "wait Eli, let me get a picture".

Noah loves to ride his mommy's legs like a carnival ride. This picture is super cute of him doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment