Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday

Today has been a wonderful day. I do love my weekends, as I am sure everyone does. Right now I smell dinner cooking, and can't think of anywhere else I would rather be.

Yesterday Josh and I went to a friends house to hang out and play board games. We had the most wonderful time. It is so nice to just enjoy the company of friends. His mom was kind enough to babysit for us as we were very late getting back. Sharon ended up going out to visit grandma with us this morning. It was really nice.

Here is two days worth of pictures. This first one shows Noah mesmerized by the tv while daddy is reaching to pinch his cheeks. Adorable.
This is a picture of me knitting and Eli in the background asking to play his game. I messed around with it and like the feel of it. It seems dreamlike to me.
This is yesterday's photo. Eli is wrestling with his dad. I love his new stripped pjs, so cute.
This is Noah eating the cookie dough spoon. It is so funny when he gets to lick the spoon.
Here is my photo from yesterday. I almost think that I am getting thinner, even if it is just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment