Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toilet hero

MLK day rocked the Ward house. I have a toilet that runs water nearly constantly. It has bugged me for some time, but I haven't done anything about it until yesterday when we were randomly in Big R for another toilet part. The kit to fix it cost a mere 13 dollars. So, after 2 trips to the store and some fairly easy work, my toilet no longer runs water. And it is very sparkly as well. Sis, you may now come and visit because my toilet is clean.

On to the photos. Here is the world famous Noah face. He is so funny when he does this. He usually does the face on cue from his bro bro. Also, all photos were taken in the bathroom with the fixed toilet.This is the Eli impression of the Noah face.
This is the toilet fix it team.
And sadly, this is the only picture that got taken the day before. So I am one down on the project. I am going to chose not to beat myself up about the mistake, and instead continue on with the project. This picture captured the boys eating breakfast. They now eat together on the bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment