Sunday, January 24, 2010

So I am going to write below my photos for this post because they won't move down. And they are kinda out of order. This was the Sunday picture of Josh. It looks cool, like he has a halo above him. He was helping make dinner, making potato wedges to go with my salmon patties. Everything was really good, but Josh's potatos usually are delicious anyway.
This is Noah's effort to help with dinner. He likes to play in the fridge whenever it is open. Even though it looks like he is trying to close it, really he is just planning how to climb the glass shelves.
This is me checking eli. Actually, I had already checked him, found him to be in a postion to take a super cute picture, went to get the camera, found he wasn't in the same postition, and then staged this picture. But I like it. Little dude took a nap on his own on the top bunk.
Here is the way I found him.
Here is Saturday's pictures. I just got my old desk out of my spot, and a new to me desk put in. This is an awesome roll top desk that belongs to my grandma. She wanted to change her desk area, so I benefited by getting this neato desk. Now everything is organized and put away, and it only took getting a new desk to do it!
This is a picture of Josh eating dinner. I love capturing Josh and the boys at the table because they are always doing something really cute.
Like simply drinking milk and laughing.
Or telling me how much they dislike the orange chicken we tried this weekend. Which was actually very good, but Eli's tastes differ from the rest of the family. As in he will only eat bread and cereal willingly.
This is Eli being a zombie playing a game. And this is the reason his game time is limited now.
Here is Noah, being a cutie pants. He is a riot. My little stand up comedian.
These are pictures from Friday. Like I said, I love to take a picture of the boys when they are at the table. They are just adorable to watch. Josh is so good with his boys, and they totally love him back.
This is my picture. Different....
And the last one is Eli being silly. I cannot even explain how silly this boy can be at times. He is such a young adult sometimes, that when he starts acting like a clown it seems twice as funny.

See, I was good and did my photos all weekend, but was just lazy when it came to posting them. These are numbers 22, 23, and 24 of the project. I am pretty impressed that I have come this far. It is getting to be a way of thinking, even for Josh. "Oh look, Eli/Noah is doing something cute, get the camera." We have captured many cute moments as a result of this project, and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment