Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catch up post

This is going to be a catch-up post for photos. These first pictures are from last night. Josh was busy doing homework on his nifty little netbook, santa gave that to him for Christmas.
This is a cheating photo. I failed to get photos of the boys before bedtime, so this is a funky edited picture of my finger pointing to my children who are upstairs in bed. My ghost finger. When they start giving photoshop away, i will be the first in line. Otherwise it is cheap photo editing software for me!
This was an over-exposed picture of me and Josh the night before last. Same thing goes about the cheap software. I look funny here, but Josh sure looks slim!
This is my darling son. He was pissed for some unknown reason. But it is a cute photo anyways. Look at all these teeth!
These two photos are super cute. Eli is trying to copy me with his self portraits. I am impressed with my little photographer. He might have to be my sister's apprentice if he keeps this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment