Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day two....

Today has been an interesting day. As is always the case, the boys and I went out to my grandma's house for the morning visit. Noah is always very "rambunctious" there. I think it is because her house is much more horizontal, making for longer runways. Our house is very vertical so he has learned to climb very well here.

Yesterday, when I decided to really do the 365 project, I was thinking that it would be very nice to have pictures of everyone for each day in addition to my own self portraits that I would post. This hasn't really been finalized in my mind, for example, do I take individual pictures of each child or will a sort of group photo suffice. I have decided that I like the group photos as much as just individual photos, and so if the 3 boys are in a photo together then I am happy to consider my personal obligation met. Here is today's photo of my boys. Josh likes to wrestle with the boys daily, and I got a picture of them in action. It is so funny to watch. Even little Noah gets in on the action, usually helping out this brother in the tag team beat dad effort.
This is my picture. I was cooking dinner here (eggs and potatos) and used that is inspiration for this shot. I am thinking that I need to fiddle with my camera before tomorrow's shots so I can get better or at least different pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment