Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

So, today marks the beginning of a new year. Traditionally people make resolutions, and so I am going to do just that. This year I would like to document the growth of my children with photos. I want to hopefully document myself shrinking as well with photos. I want to see a picture of my family every day this year. And so on that note, here is the first photos from my 365 project.
See, really excited to start this! And no double chin! Awesome.



We are all very excited! Yay! Go us!
In this picture, Eli had just lost his very first cribbage match. He was super sad, crying real tears. I like how this picture is not in focus, how Eli is really fuzzy.


This is one of Noah's favorite positions right now, laying on the floor, looking around. And I love how this photo has little dude on Grandma's retro carpet!

I certainly hope this year will be the beginning of new, healthy choices regarding my own personal health. I hope this year finds me a little more motivated. I hope this year is documented, and not just more wasted time. My beautiful children are growing every second, and I don't want to find myself wondering what they looked like in the future. This will be a good year.......

No comments:

Post a Comment