Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dentist and hats

Even though today was a workday, I didn't work because Eli and I had a dentist appointment today. It extended a super awesome long weekend by another day and was really nice. Eli had his very first dentist appointment ever, and the doc said he had perfect teeth. Mommy also had nice teeth, considering I haven't been to see a dentist in more than a year.

Today we got a package in the mail containing some completely handmade hats from my sis for the boys. They are so precious. And my children look stunning in them. They actually haven't really wanted to take them off yet. This is a super cute picture of all my boys together. I find that I am not very creative when it comes to staging my pictures. This is a photo of me in my kitchen, where I love to be. I do think that I am beginning to actually look like I am losing weight now. That is promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment