Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 more days of photos

Here is yet another picture of Josh cooking dinner. I had another picture that I wanted to use instead, but it came out blurry. He was smiling like Eli does with his eyes closed. Super cute.
This is a picture of the boys wrestling around together. It is so neat to see them playing with each other more. Eli is very protective of his little brother. They are the best kiddos ever.
This is my artistic picture of how I feel when I get done doing the 30 day shred video. That woman kicks my butt. So I usually just want to take a nap. That doesn't happen though, and eventually I am sure it will all pay off.
Yet another picture of Josh cooking dinner. I promise you, he does other things as well. But he is the designated fish cooker, and that is a bag of frozen fish, therefore he is the dinner cooker of the day.
Here is a picture of Eli sitting at daddy's desk. I might add that he is not supposed to sitting at daddy's desk, but he does anyway. He looks so grown up here.
This is an action shot of Noah. He and his brother love to race through the house at night, from the living room to the kitchen and back again. I love this picture, so cute.

And lastly, here is a picture of me and my calander. It was a free calander that I got in the mail, but it is an Oregon farm calander so it will work. I thought it would look cool to have the cows looking over my shoulder. In looking back at my photos, I realized that I need more outdoor pictures, so here is my first almost attempt. Or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment