Friday, May 20, 2011

Nick of Time, a book


I just finished reading "Nick of Time (A Bug Man Novel)" by Tim Downs. This book is about Nick Polchak, the bug man. He is all set to marry his fiance in a week, and he decides to go to a meeting of the Vidocq society in a faraway city where he is drawn into a murder mystery that could keep him away from his wedding....

This is the first Bug Man novel that I have ever read, so I felt like I was pulled into the middle of a story. That being said, I really enjoyed the story and the characters. I am encouraged to check out the first books at the library. I am a fan of murder mystery type books, and this book was on the lighter end of the spectrum as far as murder goes. A very enjoyable read.

B

This book was given to me by the publisher, Thomas Nelson, to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment