Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Citizen Dick



Citizen Dick was a hard book to describe. I found it to be pretty darn funny at times. I didn't get a chance to just sit down and read the book at one time, so I would pick up where I left of, sometimes days later. I found myself lost when I restarted the book up until the middle of the book where the two storylines converge. This is not entirely a bad thing though. There are so many funny offshoots to this book, that even though you may not be entirely sure how it fits into the big picture, you are still laughing your butt off.

I will issue this warning, if you are offended at foul language and potty humor, this isn't the book for you. It has very crude humor. I happened to enjoy this book, and will read more books from Richard Arneson.

Grade: B




Book offered for Review from The Cadence Group

No comments:

Post a Comment