Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring fever

Here it is, a beautiful Friday in glorious Harney County. So far this week we have had torrential downpours, a tornado (alleged tornado I should say) and now springtime sunshine. It is such a beautiful day today, you almost forget about all the other stuff.

Eli had T-ball practice yesterday. I still do not understand how all those little kids didn't blow away. It was so cold and windy. Poor Noah just wanted to snuggle with mommy and daddy. All the better for me I tell ya!

Speaking of T-ball, tomorrow is Eli's first game. It will be very entertaining, I am sure. I certainly hope that he does well, because I wrote several letters to the editor in order to make sure he got to play. One of the letters was not very nice....

More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Snuggling with mummy and daddy - definitely better for you I'd say!!

    Thanks for visiting the Mumable site and reading my piece, that means a lot to me.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete