Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elijah's Coin, A Book Review

I have been busy reading, as you can tell by two reviews! I recently had the chance to read a book called Elijah's Coin by Steve O'Brian. I am going to say that the reason I chose this particular book is because it shares a name with my son. It is a fairly short book, around 100 pages. This is a awesome book. I really enjoyed reading it, but is also a book with a lesson. I don't want to give too much away, but the story is about a boy that has had some trouble in his life and is turning to crime when a man named Elijah talks to him about life and how to improve his. It is a very uplifting story and one that was a joy to read. I recommend this book to anyone.

This book was sent to me by the Cadence Group to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment