Friday, February 11, 2011

The Promise of Spring

I really enjoy living in the area that I do live in because I love seasons. I think the most wonderful thing about summer is the idea that Christmas will be here before you know it. I love snow, and I love warm summer days. I also love how spring is just so full of promise after the long months of cold and freezing weather.

Even though we will probably have a few more snow storms, and it won't be time for anything to seriously grow for several more months, now is a great time because I am thinking about what summer has in store. I have already ordered seeds for my garden, and just like every other year at this time, I actually think my garden will be a success. Planning the garden is about as much fun as actually gardening! I even planted some herbs in canning jars that now sit on my kitchen window sill, and that makes me happy as well.

Here's to looking forward to this years growing season!

No comments:

Post a Comment