Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Off we go to Auntie's house!





Over the long holiday weekend we planned a trip to go visit the Cast Iron Farm in McMinnville. This is the third time for me visiting here, second for my boys and Josh's first trip to the new farm. It is always nice to get to see my sister, and I am really excited by her farming endeavor. We went over on a Thursday and came home on a Monday leaving 3 days full of fun. First off we got to help with chores everyday! Then we went to Salem to the AC Gilbert children's museum and the carousel and a big trip to Costco. Unfortunately Josh wasn't up to going on this trip, but it was pretty cool. Eli was not really impressed by the museum, but I think that is because he may have been tired. The next day we went to the Air and Space museum, and that rocked. It is always so much fun to visit my sis, but always sad to leave. Hopefully we will get to hang out again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment