Thursday, March 19, 2009

So, I logged into my blog account and saw that the last time was two years ago! That is so crazy! And then I thought to myself, self, you can do better than that. What a way to keep up your writing skills and document all the happenings in your life. So here it is sis, my only blog reader, my blog. So since the last post I have had another child and watched Eli grow up some. Went through, (and still am) a rough patch in my marriage. Refinanced my house, or at least am in the process. Got a new job. Finished college, or at least finished one degree. So while all of these things are monumental, they all have happened in that past 2 years. Now my sis is having another baby and I am beginning to realize that if I don’t write some of this stuff down, then I am going to forget these stories. And really, I don’t want to forget! So I hope to turn over a new leaf and start documenting my life. In the process I will talk a lot about my wonderful babies, and some about my husband, and some about the rest of my family because these are the most important things in my life. Perhaps some great truth will surface and I will have the question that holds the meaning to life (Hitchhikers’ Guide to the Galaxy reference there). Enjoy sis 

No comments:

Post a Comment