Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well, for a couple of days all I have been feeling is blah. I don't know if it is because the days are getting fairly spring like and I am stuck inside or what. I hope that this weekend I can get some more work done and start feeling good about myself again. Like I said before, gardening is my big push this weekend, and I would love to clean out my garage too. It would feel so good to be organized and not have piles of stuff everywhere that has no purpose.
That being said, I think that if something has been in my garage for 2 years with no use, it can safely be given away. I would love to be able to use my garage, and not for the cars like most normal people would but for projects like woodwork or the like. So hopefully my family and I can be very useful and productive this weekend and get our lives and house organized! Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment