Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well here it is, Tuesday, and now I can brag about how much we accomplished this weekend. It was pretty chilly and snowing so we were forced to work inside. I will post pictures when the project is finally complete, but right now we are just working on finishing touches.
We put up bead board on the biggest wall in the downstairs bathroom. It got a couple of coats of a pale blue paint. Then I painstakingly taped the top of the wall to paint stripes. It sucked, and I mean like big time. But after working on the painting project all weekend, it is finally finished. The top has red and blue stripes and looks really cool. We bought a jigsaw to cut out the light switch part and learned how to use it. It is so cool! Josh also made a pegboard for the wall that looks awesome. He also cut out custome brackets for the shelf and it looks so cool. The last thing to do is finish putting the shelf up on the wall and stain it. Then I will post the pictures.
It felt really good to work on something and see the results. Both days I fell into bed completely exhausted, but very happy with the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment