Friday, March 20, 2009

Well here it is Friday, and boy oh boy am I ready for the weekend. While it doesn't seem like I work very hard at my new job, it is so nice to be able to do whatever I want for a couple of days. Last weekend we (being me and Josh) accomplished so much moving thing around in our house and all around tidying up the place. I hope to at least match that production and at least get some of my garden tilled and my raised beds built. It does look like we are expecting crappy weather, but I don't want to let that stop me. I also want to get some inside work done. I want to at least start on my quilt and plan my bathroom remodel (just some paint and a little changing on the wall). So TGIF and heres to hoping that I will accomplish something this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment