Monday, March 15, 2010

A beautiful weekend

Last weekend, and by that I mean the weekend before last :) was incredible. We had sunshine and warm weather. I love those first days of spring when the sun is welcome, very different from those hot summer days that are sure to come. On a whim, we stopped at the toy/everything store in town and ended up bringing Eli home a brand new bike. He has outgrown his old bike, and even though he refuses to give up the training wheels, he is improving with this bigger bike. Also, now Noah has his own bike to ride.

Here is a picture of biker Eli. I also snapped a picture of mommy and daddy enjoying the sunshine. Last is Noah, just being darn adorable as always!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa
    Eli is indeed a beautiful little boy. He looks totally adorable in that hat, and it goes without saying he will break some hearts one day!

    Please don't forget to email me with your address so I can send you the copy of my children's book which you won in my comp.

    Thanks, CJ xx

    ReplyDelete