Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My poor baby...

Yesterday was full of fun times in the Ward household. I had a dentist appointment, needing 2 teeth filled. I figured that I could fit in time to get the boy's vaccinations so that Eli would be ready for school. So we went to the health office, waited forever, then I left to go to my appointment leaving Josh and the boys to handle the shots solo. I felt bad for leaving, but I couldn't miss my appointment. As it turns out, Eli is allergic to the tetnus shot. He has a third arm growing out of his left arm, and it is really bad. I feel so bad, as I am not entirely sold on the need for vaccines anyway, then to have this happen. Noah is doing just fine, but Eli and myself will be heading back down to the health office after work so they can file a statement saying that my little dude doesn't need the tetnus shot again!

I hope to have some pictures up this afternoon. I have been bad, skipping three days in a row. I find myself inspired by my sister though, so I will try to be much better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment