Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter happened to be yesterday, and with that came the easter bunny. I remember when I was a child and easter was something to look forward to. We would get a basket with See's candy that I would devour the same day. There was usually a ham or something, but what I remember the most was that candy. As a mother, I don't want my boys to remember candy for any holiday. I would rather make it someting fun we do as a family rather than scoring big on the sugar front. So for this year the boys got some toys, which were a huge hit. Josh did a great job picking out toys that the boys love. Eli got a transformer that is a hit. Noah got a bus toy that he is able to manipulate himself. I promise to get some pictures for the blog, they are the greatest kids and I love taking their pictures.

We also had a bbq at Uncle Louies house on easter. Eli dressed up in his good shirt and tie. Such a cutie. Once again I will include pics when I get them from the camera. It was a good time. My dad was quite drunk and I wonder how he is feeling this morning. Other than that it was fine. Awesome salsa!!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment