Thursday, April 2, 2009

My darling niece....







Ok, so while I am blessed with two beautiful boys, my sister has a darling girl named Daphne. Daphne is 2 years and some change and her mother is a wonderful photographer. Here are some very cute recent photos of my darling niece.

On another note, Daphne has a nickname when she visits auntie's house. We fondly have named her hurricane Daphne. She has an uncanny knack to find those things in my house that are better left alone. And any order that there is at the beginning of the visit is quickly destroyed in the span of a few seconds. Don't get me wrong, I love for my sis and her baby to visit. Nothing is cooler than having them come. And Eli also loves his cousin and looks forward to visits. So please Auntie, come and visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment