Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy monday

Here it is, another weekend bites the dust. While I had tremendous plans for the weekend, not a whole lot of production took place. We did get the posts for my garden fence bought. They were on sale so that was important. I got one and a half holes dug, on post is in a hole but not concreted in yet. So really I have a post in a hole. I did get on of the raised beds set, so only 3 more to do. And at least my lack of production was not from laziness, just extenuating circumstances.

Josh was busy this weekend as well. He did a wonderful job, with Eli's help that is, building a window box in my kitchen. It is a bench for seating and a storage devise. I absolutely love it!! Now we just need to figure out a cushion situation for comfort. That shouldn't be a big deal though. So while my weekend kinda sucked, I love this new addition! This only means one thing, I can now buy more kitchen gadgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment